FreeFreightSearch.com is a revolutionary load board that’s changing the truck loads and freight matching game. Not only is this the world’s largest 100 percent free freight matching site, but we also offer members access to free broker credit reports, making FSS the biggest free transportation credit bureau.
Finding truck loads on our state-of-the-art load board is as simple as can be. All you have to do is search for the carriers or brokers you’re interested in, list specific information about the equipment or trailer types that you want to use and then browse the expanded search results.
FreeFreightSearch.com doesn’t force you to pay after you’ve reached a certain number of searches. When you sign up, you will get access to unlimited truck postings and searches. We also help you save time — thanks to our saved search functionality — which means you don’t have to enter the same information each time you log on to find truck loads.
Benefits to freight brokers and shippers:
- Post your available freight for tens of thousands of trucks to see.
- Search for thousands of available trucks.
- Access critical safety information about carriers.
- Freight brokers can use funds for optional fuel advances and quick payment of carriers at no extra cost to you.
Benefits to motor carriers:
- Post your available trucks for freight brokers to see.
- Search for loads posted by freight brokers.
- View 10,000+ freight broker credit reports.
- Obtain fuel advances when you’ve picked up the load.
- Receive 100% payment upon delivery.
- Use our fuel card to save up to $0.14 per gallon.
Ways to find truck loads
Truckers can register on free load boards to find loads. While finding loads can be time-consuming, this can be a starting point to find long-term business from established shippers. Freight brokers and large shippers who pay well and need your services regularly use load boards to find truckers.
Choosing the right truck loads
The right truck loads will be the ones that offer competitive payments and process your invoices quickly. The right truck loads are the ones that need cargo transported via routes that you are willing to drive and need your services on an ongoing basis. If you aren’t able to find these types of clients on load boards, then you should try to find new clients via networking or trucking associations, which can be a time-consuming process.
Are you able to afford to take on more truck loads?
If you are taking on new clients, then you also run the risk of disrupting your trucking company’s cash flow if the client takes 30 to 60 days to pay your invoices. You will need to pay your expenses (such as fuel and truck driver wages) to haul the freight. If you aren’t able to cover these costs, consider freight factoring services.