It costs as much time and money to drive an empty load as a full load back home, so why not make the most of this trip? As a motor carrier, you know that being empty on your backhaul makes that the expensive part of the journey.
If you’re a fleet owner, you know that you have to get your vehicles back to your home base as soon as possible so that you can send them on their next delivery. Instead of sending your empty vehicles back to the origin point, you can help ensure that your driver’s costs, insurance, and fuel are covered by using a free load board to find customers on your routes who are in search of vehicles.
On FreeFreightSearch.com, the world’s largest free load board, members can find backhaul truck loads quickly and easily. Here’s what motor carriers and fleet owners can do on the site:
- Post available trucks for freight brokers and shippers to see.
- Browse shippers’ and freight brokers’ load posts for your backhaul route.
- Contact the shipper or broker directly for rates and details.
- Receive real-time email alerts when a load is posted that matches your location.
- View credit reports of more than 10,000 freight brokers so you can learn more about the company that is posting the load.
- Receive 100% payment on delivery of loads and fuel advances from Platinum Freight Brokers.
Optimize your routes with FreeFreightSearch.com
FreeFreightSearch.com is a no-cost, easy-to-use resource to help you make the most out of your scheduled deliveries. Improve your service to customers, lower your expenses and save time by using our free load board for your next backhaul.
Register an account on FreeFreightSearch.com today.